- Oh-Baby: Woohoo!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

babies

Friday, October 21, 2011

Woohoo!

I am totally doing a happy dance right now. I felt the baby kick! At first it was gentle and I wasn't sure, then it was a little more firm poke in the same spot and then it was a third time and there was no mistaking it. I was sitting with my knees up against my belly and I guess the baby was crowded!! I LOVE it!

I was talking to some moms at a mommy group I am in about nutrition today. I found out that I am doing really really well now with this new devotion to healthy eating that I have had again. I am so motivated to feed my baby well and to do good things for this baby. (I do occasionally have a craving slip, but overall, I am doing well.)

I am anxious to meet with the nutritionist about Gestational Diabetes though, because I honestly don't remember anything beyond, sugar is bad, count your carbs and protein is good.

0 comments: