- Oh-Baby: Special Moments

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

babies

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Special Moments

I remember when I first got pregnant and I was experiencing scary troubles that made me terrified for my baby. I was so scared that I was going to lose this baby and I felt so helpless to do anything about it. So I did what I could, I talked to my baby. I rubbed my belly and begged my baby to hold on in there. I promised that there was a wonderful family waiting out here to love him/her and all the baby had to do was hold on. Well, I am over half-way through this pregnancy now and we are holding on together. And this evening, while my son was kicking me, I looked down and wrapped my arms around my belly (this is the closest I could get to holding my baby boy) and we talked again. I thanked him for holding on, I thanked him for being strong. With tears in my eyes, I talked to him and he kicked and squirmed like he was trying to talk back. It may seem a bit silly but it was wonderful as I loved on my baby, so grateful that we get to go through this together and that soon, I will get to hold him for real.

0 comments: