- Oh-Baby: goals

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

babies

Thursday, September 8, 2011

goals

Here are my goals for this pregnancy

  1. Number one of course is just to have a happy, healthy, baby. Everything else is and will always be secondary.
  2. Use Babyfit to plan my meals to try to get everything I need for the baby in a healthy way. This includes: eating high fibre foods, avoiding sugars as much as possible, eating calcium rich foods, look into ways to increase my iron intake, eat a variety of veggies,
  3. Try to relax as much as a busy mom of three (soon to be four) kids can. Don't stress over things as I truly believe that a stressed mom has a stressed baby.
  4. Try to get some extra activity in, even if is just going for walks with Princess Belle.
  5. Limit myself to one instant coffee a day. (No perked as it is too tempting to make a full pot and drink it myself)
  6. Cook more in my cast iron pan because it can increase the iron content of my foods.

0 comments: